Re: Booting with the new Kernel 2.6.12.6 : KERNEL PANIC !!

On 4/25/07, Onkar N Mahajan <onkar.n.m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
you might be right !! but I just compiled the kernel with make
allyesconfig & make allmodconfig and then manually set all Filesystem
related options to yes !! I think there are Ys in where in Y is a
option and m in place wherein m is a option . i checked the .config
file .. do you have any comments on this !! - this might be wrong !

Can you please paste you .config ,so that we can have a look at it??
Also please let us know your HDD type and rootfs you are choosing for
the root partition?

Thanks

onkar

--