Different types of Address Types.

Hi All,

I am going through LDD3 book and got confussed with the different Address Types mentioned in the Chapter 15 of the book.
It mentions following list of address types
  1. User Virtual Addresses
  2. Physical Addresses
  3. Bus Addresses
  4. Kernel logical addresses
  5. Kernel virtual addresses

I do know that
User Virtual addresses:  are the addresses seen by the user space programs.
Physical Addresses: Physical memory addresses.
Bus Addresses: Generally same as Physical addresses but, presence of IOMMU will change the Bus address to Physical address.

But, I am not understanding the difference bet Kernel logical addresses and Kernel virtual addresses.
Please clarify.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Ragards,
Prasad.