Re: Serial suspend for a few seconds?

Hi, Raseel

On 4/11/07, Raseel Bhagat <raseelbhagat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Dequan,

On 4/11/07, Dequan Yang <wolfsnow33@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm working on an embedded Linux project.
> After a while(about 40~80s), it come back to normal state, and all the
> characters I had  input
> display on the shell(through minicom)! After this, my linux work pretty well
> till I power off the board.
>
> We can see that the serial port have received those characters I had input,
> means that the receive part
> of the serial driver work well, but it the serial suspend for a while, and
> then come back to normal,

Is it possible that your board has not finished init-ing when you are
inputting he characters ?

 I'm afraid the board has finish already initialization,the problem happens after the bash prompt appears!

Or does this happen all the time ? What I want to ask is, do you see
this behaviour immediately after boot-up or during any time ?

It happens  after boot-up, and after it hapens once,  it  won't happen again:-(

Secondly, I suspect your minicom configuration might be the culprit.
Have you tried the above with different baud rates ?

Yes, I have tried different baud rate, but no use...

Thank you!