Where do I find the equivalent of drivers/scsi/README.st

All,

I'm trying to understand a tape drive issue I'm having.

The man entry for stinit says to see drivers/scsi/README.st in the
Linux kernel source tree.  (The man entry is years old, but stinit is
still needed by my drive.)

I don't see that file anymore and I just took a look at
Documentation/scsi/st.txt and I don't think it has the info in there
that stinit is referencing.  I'm hoping there is another file
somewhere.

FYI: When I run stinit I get an error /var/log/warn about using a
deprecated ioctl, but my tape drive starts working differently, so it
definitely has an effect.  stinit itself is part of the mt_st rpm
which is still referenced in Documentation/scsi/st.txt so I assume it
has not been deprecated.

Thanks
Greg
--