About Kernel Backtrace

Hi all:

I am debugging a network driver bug in a platform with ARM 9 processor, and putting my debgging code, that is BUG() in somewhere. However, I have several questions about Kernel Stack when the kernel path is in softirq. After reading the chpater 3 in Understanding the Linux Kernel book. I realize that Kernel stack should be located within the the process desriptor structure when the user mode process is calling the system call. However, there are not any descriptions about where the ISR and SoftIRQ kernel stack are. Could you please give me a clue to the interrupt and ISR context swtich in kernel mode?

ps. Forgive me if the same question was asked in the previous mailing-list because I am also testing if I succeed to subscribe this mailing list.

Thanks a alot!