how to empty cache

Hi,

This may sound stupid but I was wondering if there is any way to empty
the cache. I know that there are so many kinds of cache so here is
what I am trying to do.

I am currently taking measurement of certain programs using various
applications such as firefox, cat, kernel make and etc.
I have a different setup for each measurement and thus I will have to
repeat the same measurement under different scenarios. I realized that
if I download the same web page, it runs faster because it is from the
cache. So I have to reboot the system each time for taking
measurement.
Is there any better way to do this?

I hope that this question is not so inappropriate to this mailing list.
Thanks in advance.

Ilho <><

--
YES, JESUS LOVES YOU, TOO.
- Come for Eng. Christian Fellowship on Friday 6pm!