Re: kobject_uevent() question

Hi Greg,

It is working now. The failure was in the kobject_uevent() function. As
the kset of my kobject was not set properly, the kobject_uevent()
function just returned void.

I wonder why the kobjec_uevent() does not return an integer to indicate
if the operation was completed with success or not.

BR,

Mauricio Lin.