Re: Cross compilation

On 11/28/06, scott nichols <deoryp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
use -mtune=athlon64  ?

i found this looking in

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.1.1/gcc/i386-and-x86_002d64-Options.html#i386-and-x86_002d64-Options

which is linked from

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.1.1/gcc/

i think the gcc manual is the best place to learn this.

Thanks a lot for the link, but I had still the same errors.

I thought that you could not run 32 bit stuff on a 64 bit arch, hence why it
is not catching on like wildfire...

But I can run some 32 bit applications with the proper libraries, so I
suppose that I could be able to compile them by myself. The main
problem is that I don't understand the linker warning, so I can't fix
it.

-scott