Re: GPLv3 / FSF vs. OSS/ TivO ?

HI !
Hi Jakko,

The spirit that you're showing is exactly the same as that of many of
linux kernel developers. They want linux to get popular - to get into
every device in the world - to be the ultimate winner in the OS arena.
These are the people who are saying NO! to GPL v3.

I guess you are so damn right.
but -
is it bad ?
i guess it IS a clash between two ideologies.
one which is the free spirit,
and one which is mere, maybe selfish, linux glory.
i happen to be on the second,
which i admit is much less heroic.

but again - is it bad ?

In the above sense, we both are completely different. Don't worry, no
one can force you to release linux kernel under GPL v3.
thank god for that :)

i hope i didn't offend you in any way, btw, if so pls forgive me :)
Jakko

Regards,
Jinesh.