kernel 2.2 + running bdflush when there are no free buffers in getblk.

Hallo group members.

I have a question related to old (but still good:) kernel 2.2.

I wonder what is the use of invoking bdflush in getblk function when there are no free buffers on free_list (list on free buffers) and we could not allocate new page to refill that list. As I understand the code, the only goal of bdflush is to flush some part of direty buffers to disk and optionally move buffers to clean buffers list (but NOT to free_list). I cannot find the place in code, where bdflush refills the list of free buffers. Do I miss something?

Greetings

Jak nie wiadomo, o co chodzi, to na pewno chodzi o miłość.
Judyta też jest tego zdania. Całkiem jak ja.
Katarzyna Grochola "A nie mówiłam!"
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fgrochola.html&sid=897