Re: proposed outline for kernelHacking wiki page

On 9/15/06, suman adak <gnusuman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 9/15/06, Rik van Riel <riel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jinesh K J wrote:
>
> > To start with I would like to work on 'linked list implementation in
> > kernel' and also 'processes'.
>
> Some of the proposed ideas have already been written about
> elsewhere on the site.
>
> http://kernelnewbies.org/FAQ/LinkedLists
>
> http://kernelnewbies.org/SMPSynchronisation
>
> http://kernelnewbies.org/Drivers
>
> I wonder if the specifics from chapters 10, 11, 12 and 13 are
> maybe better left as separate documents elsewhere on the site?
>
> I cannot think of a good reason to try and fold everything
> under the sun into one big document...

where on kernelnewbies site should we put out pages for this kernel
hacking How To ??
Please let me know , I am going to start off with my part atleast on
interrupt handling details.

Suman, can you creat a link with "KernelHacking HOW TO". on thi link
please put the suggested index whihc you posted on this mail earlier
and then section owners can start from there. Please do sent the link
for this top level index link.

regarda,
Gaurav

Yes, right. We could make another pages  with different name .
Thanks
Suman

> --

What is important?  What you want to be true, or what is true?

--
Gaurav
Email: gauravd.chd@xxxxxxxxx