locking shared memory pages

Hi,
from the kernel point of view, how can I understand if
a memory page is locked?
I'll explain better my question by means of an
example.

I've two or more threads that, obviously, share some
memory regions (so some memory pages). It can happens
that one of these threads locks a memory page. Is
there a way to view that this page is locked by
looking at the struct page fields of this memory page?
Is there a way to understand if another thread is
trying to access to this locked page? If so, it occurs
page fault in this case? with wath error value?

Thanks.
Vincenzo Mallozzi.