Doubts regarding Interrupts

Hi all,
I have the following doubts regarding interrupts:

1. If two devices are sharing interrupts then will the priority of their
interrupts be same? In other words, if two devices are sharing one
interrupt line and one interrupt handler is getting executed, if in that
time the other device generates an interrupt, then by any chance can the
interrupt handler be preempted?

2. If the interrupt handler is not going to get preempted (in the above
point), then what will be the status of the interrupt generated from the
other device? Will it be lost or will it be flagged as pending and will
be processed later? Also if say the interrupt handler currently getting
executed is too long and during its execution time more than one
interrupts from other device(s) can be generated then what will be the
case?

3. What do we actually mean by interrupt dropping? LDD says it can
result into data loss or hang. What will be its implications on a shared
interrupt line? I mean, if in a shared irq, interrupt dropping has
happened for a particular device then will it affect the other device(s)
sharing that irq?

Regards,
Kaustav Majumdar