Re: question about loading a module

Hi,

I just looked into the /proc/kallsyms and it says the following of about hrtimer functions:

c012cd40 t lock_hrtimer_base
c012cdb0 T hrtimer_wait_for_timer
c012ce70 t hrtimer_reprogram
c012d0c0 T hrtimer_clock_notify
c012d0d0 t hrtimer_check_clocks
c012d220 T hrtimer_forward
c012d340 t enqueue_hrtimer
c012d450 t __remove_hrtimer
c012d4b0 T hrtimer_start
c012d5b0 T hrtimer_try_to_cancel
c012d630 T hrtimer_cancel
c012d660 T hrtimer_get_remaining
c012d6c0 T hrtimer_init
c012d710 T hrtimer_get_res
c012d760 T hrtimer_interrupt
c012d9d0 t run_hrtimer_softirq
c012db20 T hrtimer_run_queues
c012dca0 T hrtimer_nanosleep
c012dde0 t init_hrtimers_cpu
c012de50 t hrtimer_cpu_notify
c03280c0 t schedule_hrtimer
c03f20a0 T hrtimers_init

What does the above output mean? There is a 'T' bebore hrtimer_start, hrtimer_cancel. Does this mean..I can't use them in my module and load it using insmod? How can I make use of these functions?

Thanks,
Jack