Re: Kernel panic

This problem its not UDEV, this problem is Fedora.
 In Debian, Gentoo, Ubuntu, etc use UDEV, I compile the kernel with the same
options, and this problem not happens.

The problem it is bad support of UDEV in Fedora 4. I not yet tested Fedora 5.

--
Jeronimo Zucco
LPIC-1 Linux Professional Institute Certified

http://jczucco.blogspot.com