RE: Verify Kernel Pointer

	If I'm reading Talib's question correctly, it looks like he is
treating the pointer as opaque in user space, i.e. not directly
referencing the memory in user space, but he is passing the pointer back
to his kernel module at some point in the future, and he wants to make
sure that on this subsequent call the pointer is still valid.  Without
seeing his code and knowing exactly what he is trying to accomplish, I
can't say for sure.  Whatever the case, for saving opaque kernel
pointers I would use the private_data field in the file structure,
assuming this is a driver or virtual file system he is working with.

Bob