Re: difference between RTOS and LInux os

thanks,

first thing is Deterministic property,

second is rtos won't support virtual memory,(whether it will rt process in memory permanently..?)

third is hook...(what u explained)

fourth every thing should be statically linked, i won't support shared libraries know (am i right?)

and from that website....,what is this second point ?..........

2. RTOS allows to add the required components, hence the foot print of the image can be reduced depending on the memory available. This is not possible in normal OS.

(here what is required component?, kernel compilation)

this much only the difference (or) am i missing anything..........

please correct me if i am wrong.....

thanx

Ashok