passing array from kernel space to user space

Hi all,
I've created an array with the kmalloc function in my
kernel module and I want to pass it in user space by
means of the ioctl commands but I don't know how can I
perform such an operation.
I've heard about copy_to_user function but I haven't
understood how I can use it in order to pass a whole
array.
Can anyone help me? There are other solutions you can
suggest me?
Thanks.

Vincenzo Mallozzi

P.S. I've googled very much but I've not found nothing
of interest about this problem

http://mail.yahoo.it