Attempting to kill init!

Hi All,

I've got my kernel panic: again! ;-)

I googled for this and i've been ending up at blogs and pacman and stuff on the top links. Frankly speaking I haven't got much clue why this occurred. Hope to get some help here.

Ok this is what is happenning:

I have a multiboot setup on my pc. No matter what distro I use - the linux kernel doesn't boot!
I have tried to clean my linux. format the partitions. delete the partitions. Used Mandrake, SuSE, nothing is able to start the system at all.
I've even tried with using Ubuntoo Live cds, and Knoppix cds, but no luck!

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
..in the meanwhile I am trying to browse the net for more clues!

Thanks in advance!
Manav