RE: Cross Compiler for ARM

Hi Deepak/Thomas,

Thanks.

I got a page titled 'Building a GNU/Linux ARM Toolchain (from scratch)' from Net and I successfully built the tool chain. It was a script to create the tool chain. The newly created tool chain supports C and C++ languages.

I have created a test application:

#include<iostream.h>
#include<stdio.h>

class A{
 public:
 A()
 {
  cout<<"Hello ";
 }
};

main()
{
 char names[][50]={
  {"amol"},
  {"abu"},
  {"kavita"},
  {"rohit"},
  {"harshad"},
  {"ravi"},
  {"rahul"}
 };

 A a;
 int i;
 printf("World");

 for(i=0;i<7;i++)
  cout<<names[i]<<endl;
}

It's compiling successfully, but failing to run on the target device and gives the following message:

./a: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any idea on how to add c++ library support in the toolchain.

Any help is higly appreciated.

Abu.

Abu M. Muttalib
Sr. Engineer, Embedded System,