Re: hi

Hi Fawad

I am myself new to this field though I am a linux/unix system
programmer. Here is what i am doing.

1) downloaded linux device drivers 3rd edition from
http://lwn.net/Kernel/LDD3/

2) bought Linux Kernel Development - Robert Love
3) downloaded "The Linux Kernel Module Programming Guide" [checkout
google... I have misplaced the link.
4) downloaded all Kernel related howto's from "http://www.tldp.org/";.
Also checkout this websites books section.. really helpful
5) work and work hard....

I don't know If it works... Will let you know in a few months..

regards
taha