flusing cache ranges while doing module_init

Hi list,,

gng by the Kernel Module initialisation code ( kernel/module.c-sys_init_module() function ), it is trying flush i-cache ranges and i really failed to understand why it is doing it...

Can anybody explain us,, why it is doing the same....
Code snipped from Kernel/module.c ,sys_init_module

if (mod->module_init)
               flush_icache_range((unsigned long)mod->module_init,
                                  (unsigned long)mod->module_init
                                  + mod->init_size);
       flush_icache_range((unsigned long)mod->module_core,
(unsigned long)mod->module_core + mod->core_size);

Thank You

-Vamsi