Re: user-mode-linux

On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 12:30:52 +0530, Onkar N Mahajan  wrote:
> Can Someone please send me procedure to installation of user_mode_linux on
> the RH FC2 /i386 system .

Installation procedure:
	Install user mode linux (see http://user-mode-linux.sf.net).

You are asking on the *WRONG* list. Didn't I mention user-mode-linux
mailing list three times already?

Besides this time you are asking a bad question (google for how to ask
questions the smart way).

--
						 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb@xxxxxx>