Restoring the bashrc contents

Dear Fawad,

We are using a DEBIAN Linux server with 2.6.5-1-686 kernel version. We
are trying to solve some issues that occurred in that server.
Accidentally we removed the bashrc file from the root directory. What is
the impact on the server due to this deletion? How can I restore the
bashrc contents?

Could you please provide us any suggestions or links?

The processes that are running on the server are listed in the attached
file. Is there any impact on any process due to this bashrc file?

Could you please guide us?

Regards,
Srinivas G