Da: kernelnewbies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx per conto di Sivasankar Sankaran
Inviato: mar 31/01/2006 10.03
A: kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: need help

hai ...
            sory 4 the disturb but is really urgent.we have selected a
project for packet capturing in Kernal ... we have recompiled the
2.6.10 kernal and we r successful ...but we r not able to capture a
packet.so plz help us or send a program to capture a packet in module
programming using netfilters....

                     thank u