Re: Re: kprobes & task_struct

Hi Mulyadi

the problem with the freezed kernel is solved in kernel 2.6.15.
at home i have a bookmark, someone fix it in release candidate.

my kprobe runs fine, the parent is in the log and the command (uid too).

i hope i found time to wrote some code... but my free time is limited :-(
(evening school.. business economist)

relayfs... is it in the kernel or a patch ?

my idea with the proc, has the proc system a ring-buffer ?

if nobody read from proc, the module can overwrite the old data...

Frank

Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130