Re: .h files

Greg KH wrote:

>Only the public interfaces are documented, as that is what is needed.
>You don't have to document each individual driver in this format, as
>there really isn't that many people that care about this.

I still  would like to do this, especially for the webcam stuff. I
think, this could make userspace application development more
convenient, especially for less experienced developers. May  I work on that?

>	make psdocs
>	then look at Documentation/DocBook/usb.ps

I looked at it, it is very usefull for driver development.
But I think it is not useful if you need to access a specific device
from user interface, since it only provides very generic "low level"
functions.

>Feel free to look at other subsystems too, they should show up in the
>big kernel-api.ps generated file.

For the moment I am not so much interested in that.

Cheers Dirk