Re: In-kernel tasks

> I think you may have an interrest in Ingo Molnar's realtime patches
> (the -rt patchset).
>
> Just wanted to inform you about that in case you didn't already know
> about it. :)

Yeah, thanks, I know. :)

Sadly essential parts of it haven't been ported to PPC (high-res ktimer
comes to mind), and I simply cannot go on porting my kernels from revision
to revision until they get it right. Somehow I think the PPC people are
overdoing it anyway, too much infrastructure stuff for board porters changed
among minor versions.

Thanks and with kind regards,
Oliver Korpilla