Re: Kernel 2.6 Book

On 10/14/05, Fabiano Ramos <fabiano.ramos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10/14/05, Fawad Lateef <fawadlateef@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I think minor numbers won't make much difference for books and
> > documents/articles .... b/c the main concept comes from the major
> > kernel release like 2.6 and when someone became use-to with kernel he
> > can get the difference between minor versions it-self  .......
> >

> It was like that up to 2.4, but in 2.6 things are going quite messy,
> with lots of significant changes.

Ya, you are right !!! but the point which I want to mention is not
every book can cover the whole changes occuring with-in the minor
kernel releases and once some one becomes easy to do work at kernel
level then he can easily get/understand those changes by him-self by
going through the code ....... :)

--
Fawad Lateef