Re: Kernel 2.6 Book

Books like LDD 3 etc. are fine. But what about the prerequisites for reading these books.

Ashok

Rik van Riel <riel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, prasad Musale wrote:

> Does anyone knows which is best book for Kernel 2.6. I have Linux
> kernel development by Robert Love & Linux Kernel Modular Programming.
> Any other? or UTLK for 2.6 is coming or not.

Rumor has it that UTLK 3 (up to date with 2.6.11) will appear
on the market in November. Just in time to put it on your
christmas wishlist ;)

Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/
FAQ: http://kernelnewbies.org/faq/