Re: Doubt in bottom halves.

Hi Mulyadi
 I am sorry i was not able to present my requirement clearly..infact of the
two options that u mentioned,
the 1st one is wat i require..If i get 5 interrupts, then i want the tasklet
to get executed 5 times.Since this is the
requirement, the linked list implementation doesnt solve the purpose.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Ram.C