Doubt in bottom halves.

Hi all

I have a doubt regarding interrupt handling and bottom halves.
I have registered an interrupt handler which is not a shared interrupt.
When the interrupt occurs, the interrupt handler is called which schedules the tasklet and is proccessed
During the proccessing of the tasklet, if the same interrupt comes again, the interrupt will the handler again.
At that time, will the tasklet be scheduled again after the current executing tasklet ??
Can anybody please explain this scenario briefly ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Vijay Ram.C