Re: kernel profiling question

Hi Erik,

Many thanks for your help. I am sending a file of 1M
over the bluetooth interface (which I thought it would
be enough) but I will try with a bigger file.

However I still have a dough. You say that the
profiler  looks at which function is running at
particular points in time. Do you know what is the
frequency the profiler does this? Is there any way to
configure it?

Cheers,

Filipa Duarte

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs