Job interview questions for a Linux Kernel/Device driver engineer.

Hi All,

I am sorry, perhaps this is not the best of places to discuss this as
my query is not directly related to a core kernel functionality.
However, I tried other job-related forums and could not find any

I need to know if any one of you would want to recruit an
entry-level/1+yr exp kernel programmer (with emphasis on device driver
engineering) what are the areas you'd stress the most while asking
questions. More importantly, what are the topics and the kind of
questions you'd expect a candidate to have a good understanding of?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonah.