Re: interrupt and interrupt handler

Hello,
 I had looked at the  Documentation/sysrq.txt)
and at the  code (sysrq.c) and it seems to me that pressing a
combination of sysrq keys does not create a special interrupt
except the standard keyboard interrupt (which I do not want to use from reasons
explaned before).

am I right ?
Does anybodu know about a solution to my requirements ?

TIA,

Rgs,
John