Re: Accessing ICH6 GPIO on linux

Hi,
I am not talking about sata controller. Let me make my question more
clear. An LED controller  is connected to the GPI8 (not  GPIO 18 as I
mentioned before) of the
ICH6. So I want to control this LED controller by accessing the GPI8.
But I am not sure how to access this GPI. Please help me.

Shiju

--
Regards,
Shiju