Re: What is going on? Why is nobody handling this terrible spam situation??

Rik van Riel wrote:

Last night I already blocked yahoogroups from sending any
kind of email to kernelnewbies, but apparently that wasn't
enough for this flood ;(

If I get one more problem like this in the futurue, I will
ban all email from Yahoo to anywhere on NL.linux.org.
People using Yahoo for email may want to get an account
elsewhere.

Perhaps a better solution would be to
1. Posting only from members of the list.
2. To become member of the list requires approval from mail admin
3. Any email spanning the list is unsubscribbed

--
Be sure to checkout http://www.beconvinced.com