Re: What is going on? Why is nobody handling this terrible spam situation??

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005, Geula Stoliar wrote:

> How about handling THIS situation??

Are you volunteering to handle the kernelnewbies mailing
list while I'm asleep ?

Last night I already blocked yahoogroups from sending any
kind of email to kernelnewbies, but apparently that wasn't
enough for this flood ;(

If I get one more problem like this in the futurue, I will
ban all email from Yahoo to anywhere on NL.linux.org.
People using Yahoo for email may want to get an account
elsewhere.