KernelNewbies Wikki

Hi all,

I've added a section in the kernel newbies wikki : the KernelCodeRepository : http://wiki.kernelnewbies.org/wiki/KernelCodeRepository Every user can add some kernel code, so everybody can read it, learn some new tricks and the users can also correct the code.
This could be interesting.
I've already posted 3 idiots modules.

I've established some rules to post the code and correct it.

Here are the rules to post :
 * add a line in the table of the modules with the appropriate values :
   o the wiki name (xxxSource)
   o author
   o description
 * you have to cost the code in Plain text (#FORMAT Plain)

Here are the rules to correct :
    * the corrections must be made in italic
* never delete a line in the code. only the administrator of the code can do that (the one who posted the patch).

Any proposition for the rules ?

And feel free to correct the mistakes on the new page, my english is poor.