Help in Writing a Network Device

Hi All,

I've a High Speed Serial Interface on my custom target. currently i'm
running that as a char driver.
Is it possible for me to make that appear as a Network device, so that i
can run pppoe on it.(This may sound strange but i would like to have it!).
Currently i have made the HSS driver to send/receive packets using
sk_buff..so there is no problem for me in identifying the packet boundaries
that is required for a
packet driver.

I appreciate your inputs on this.

Thanks,
Vanitha R

[This e-mail is confidential and may be priviledged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please kindly notify us immediately and delete the message
from your system; please do not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose
its contents to any other person. Thank you.]