getting and killing super blocks

Hi all:
I have some questions about getting and killing super blocks:
1-if (get_sb_bdev) is used for disk-based file systems and (get_sb_nodev) is used with network-based file systems(for example) when the (get_sb_single) to be used ?
2- I've read (form understanding the linux kernel) that FS_SINGLE file-system flag is used when only one super_block object for this fs may be instanced .. why a particular fs wants a single super block instance ? is there an example for such a file system ?
3-from the two questions above, is it right that when a filesystem sets the FS_SINGLE flag it must use the get_sb_single function?
4- I've read that the FS_LITTER file system flag causes the kernel to purge the dentry cache when umounting the file system and it's used for some special file systems. but i think that all file systems must purge the dentry cahce when unmounted, so why a file system needs not to do this?
5- (and the last question for now :) ) for a network/cluster file system in general .. the (get_sb_nodev) is used to get the super block and the (kill_anon_super) is used for killing it, cause such a file system is not associated with a block device in general .. is this the right choice for my cluter-fs ? or i'm wrong ? correct me please
Thanks in advance
MHD