Re: the computer hungs when using LKM

damn, whether the administor could delete all these posts?

i am not expecting this argue to happen and also i am not interested
at all to be in the position to discuss the usage of  malware (what so
ever) on the ethic level.

At least, think with brains, if someone posts sth 'evil', wouldn't he
tend to hide his intention , rather than be stupid to post all the
code like i do? :-)  hope that most people would 'buy' it.

I am trying to understand the anger that may arise because of the
hacking tools, but feeling really weird to be the target.

hope that this group is being kind to ignorance ,rather than think of
people as a demon. if anybody knows what the proper driver or correct
way is, i am very glad to hear that.  any comment is welcome, but i
hope it could be more instructive (for example, with a solution :-)..)

ZQ