Re: the computer hungs when using LKM

Well, you are right if this program is really written for the 'evil'
purpose you have mentioned. But nobody can deny that the hacking tool
can't be used in helping a scientific research. actually, this program
is used for reading the data of barcodes into my realtime program,
because the input from the barcode scanner is quite same with a
keyboard input. I can't find any reference and so have to write such a
program by myself.

 At least for me, a linux newbie (you also see that it is written in a
broken format),  I would think to finish my work with linux first
rather than with the 'great' intention you thought. :-) Take it easy.
Do ask before comment.