Re: Re: mounting and unmounting of /proc file system

>This is incorrect.  register_filesystem() is called when the module
>"procfs.ko" is loaded.  This serves to tell the kernel "Hey, I am
>procfs, you now know how to mount file systems of type procfs".  And
>unregister_filesystem() is called when you unload the module.

thanks
i actually want to execute a code when the proc file is ready(mounted)
as i want to load my own module
i saw that in the function  void init  proc root init(void)
after the 'kern_mount(&proc fs type)' returned successfully
the kernel makes its own directory like net.
so i create my own directory after that will it be wrong

and still i am not sure about the unloading part
as i have to free my own proc file before that

thanks sounak