Re: Oops & Panic Logging

thank you for the replies.

netconsole may be fine during development. But I am looking for a
mechanism that can report about exceptions, traps, oops and panic that
happened in the system (not all printk output as klogd reports) in
long run (say an embedded device in production), so that later, one
can check the log file in the flash/eeprom to see those
traps/exceptions happened.

plz help

sunil m