SCSI Mid-Layer API change in 2.6

Hello,

I have a slightly off-topic question regarding the
change(s) in the SCSI Mid-layer API in kernel 2.6.

I have a driver that interfaces to the SCSI mid-layer
in 2.4, using API - scsi_register_module.  This API
would register a "struct Scsi_Device_Template" that
would contain function pointers that would be called
for each SCSI device in the system.  That way my
driver would have a knowledge and pointer to all SCSI
devices in the system.

I don't see the API - scsi_register_module in 2.6.
Can someone please tell what is the new name of the
API that provides similar functionality?   I have
google'd on the net, but no success.  Any pointer to
any docs explaining the changes would be very
appreciated.

Thank you,
A.