Re: crash recovery tool

Hi,

Give details of what kernel version are you using, what kind of crash
analysis you are doing and what errors you got with lkcd.

Regards
Saravanan S

On Fri, 04Feb 2005 11:55:09 +0530, Muruganandam
<muruganandam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> can u anybody tell me about the crash recovery tool.i had installed lkcd
> tool but it gives error.
> can u give the code..
> thanks
>
> --

Subscribe LKG_INDIA Group :
Its Linux Kernel oriented group, started by bunch of
guys from India.This group discusses the technical details of Linux
Kernel, helping the members to share and enhance their knowledge on Linux
Kernel and general OS concepts.
Be a member of it if you are Linux Kernel Geek.
Visit the LKG_INDIA home page: