Re: http://wiki.kernelnewbies.org/

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004, Markus Kolb wrote:

> Have a look at
> 1. http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/SecurityPolicy#head-6fa9077402b1eedb648d64c338debcd32a899776
> 2. http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/AntiSpamGlobalSolution
> 3. http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnAccessControlLists

Thank you for these links.  I've installed a new moinmoin,
configured it according to the instructions above and am
currently copying over the content from the old wiki.

Please ignore the broken links for now, I'm still busy
copying ;)

In order to edit any pages on the new wiki, you will need
to create an account.  The only page that is editable by
anybody is the WikiSandBox ...

If anybody can spot a hole in the configuration and/or knows
how to fix it, please let me know and I will.  I want to get
the wiki configuration right this time.

cheers,

Rik
--
He did not think of himself as a tourist; he was a traveler. The difference is
partly one of time, he would explain. Where as the tourist generally hurries