Re: File Descriptor

In this particular situation, I would like to do some cleanup, without
too much overhead.

What I mean, there could be a situation in which we will tell our
customer that "this senario can result in unpredictable results".

Therefore I do not want to go through (nor I have time) to make a
list, maintain a list, etc, but if such a list is already maintained
by the kernel, than I can quickly go and do cleanup

Usman