bitkeeper branching

Hi,

I'm developing for arm architecture and I'm using linux-2.5 BK tree from linus as my development basis. I also have several machines that I ported(or still need to port) linux to.

What I need is transparent tool, like BK, to help me organise and develop more quickly and reliable.

Can anyone point me to some GOOD BitKeeper tutorial/howto? Their homepage is not hosting good documentation and I'm kinda stuck.

What I want is to have base tree and then stable, bugfix and devel trees. In each tree I want to have changes for certain machine in its own branch.

I cloned linus' tree and cloned my local tree (linuss clone) to three trees (stable, bugfix, devel). How do I create branches for individual machine?

Diagram:
		CLONE			CLONE		BRANCH

						 /---- 	mach1
						/-----	mach2
			  /-----------> STABLE 	------ 	mach3
			 /
LINUS --------> MY BASE -------------> BUGFIX--------- mach2
			 \
			  \-----------> DEVEL --- (same here)

Regards,
Hinko Kocevar, developer
Iskra Medical d.o.o., Stegne 23, 1k LJ, SLO-EU

	"AÃ rÃn"	|	[Analects XII:22]